Help to Identify LV Black Leather Bag
I got this small bag as a gift almost 15 years ago. Until now (2012), the leather quality is still great, however, I have never seen this model before so I'm just curious whether this is the authentic LV bag or not.
Pls help me.
Many Thanks in advance,
This is a very beautiful Louis Vuitton 'epi saint cloud' bag . They exist in different colours. And you are absolutely right, the leather should stay in a spotles condition after 15 years, that's due to water and scratch resistant EPI leather used for this bag.
It looks like an original bag to me. But of course even though it's impossible to say 100% sure looking on the picture only.
Just a few more tips for you to check:
1. These are the dimensions:
18.5" Strap drop
2. A Serial/Date code is located in an upper interior corner.
3. Lining: black leather
4. Closure: Flap with snap button
5. Hardware: Signature engraved brass tone hardware
6. Exterior Pockets: One slip pocket
7. Interior Pockets: One zippered pocket
Thank you for the details you listed.
I'm sad. Look at the photo below. Interia - it's not the zipped pocket....
I've just lealised the bag I was proud to carry is not the real one :(
Many Thanks to let me know....