Top 5 Styles of Vintage Pearl Jewellery,
and How to Maintain Them.
Should vintage pearl jewellery be yellowish?
To be honest, I personally love this yellowish shade of the old pearls, but I know not everyone does. They consider this yellow colour to be a sign of a bad pearl quality or even fake pearls.
So to understand why the old pearls become yellowish, we need to remember the nature of this material, it's organic.
When you wear pearls, they absorb oils from your skin, it's a kind When you wear pearls, they absorb oils from your skin, it's a kind of nutritious process, and when they are nourished they stay white and shiny.
It's only when you store them in a dry palace and don't wear them for ages that they become yellowish.
Whether you prefer yellowish pearls or white ones, they all make this chik vintage look.
Vintage pearl jewellery are perfect for many different styles:
1. Long pearl beading will look great on a casual tee shirt or a cotton white shirt together with your favourite jeans.
2. Coco Chanel style multi layered pearls looks great and stylish on your knitted top or a puff blouse.
3. Big fake pearl brooches and necklaces are invented by Chanel as well.
4. Princess Diana 1990s long pearl necklace tighten in the middle and laying on your back is very sexy.
5. Classic mid length vintage pearl beading is always classy and beautiful for an evening dress.
Vintage pearl jewellery maintenance
>>> Go to Vintage Jewellery. Best trends from the past. Tips and advises.
>>> Go to Art Deco Jewellery Review
>>> Go to Vintage Turquoise Jewellery Ideas, Tips and Advices
>>> Go to Vintage Beaded Purse
>>> Go to Vintage Accessories Ideas
<<< Return from Vintage Pearl Jewellery to Vintage Fashion Club